We want to give something back to our clients, so we’ve created the Digital Force Referral Programme. For every person you refer to us, you’ll get six months support on the house! It’s our way of saying thank you for helping us grow as an independent business.
Share Digital Force with your friends and contacts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and by email, letting them know to quote your company name. Or, fill out the referral form with the person’s info and we’ll give them a call.
That’s it. That’s all you need to do. Once someone you’ve referred purchases a website from us, we’ll email you to let you know that you’ve earned six months free support.
Sit back and enjoy six months free support! And remember, there’s no limit on the number of referrals you can make and the rewards you can earn.
Know someone looking for a website? Let us know below…
Please only refer potential clients who are genuinely looking for the services we offer. Nobody likes unsolicited sales calls!
Referral Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Programme.
- Number of referrals is unlimited.
- To be eligible for the Digital Force Referral Programme you must refer a company who is not an existing client of Digital Force, or currently in negotiations with Digital Force about becoming a client.
- For a referral to be successful your company name must be quoted, or you must refer the company to Digital Force.
- For each successful referral, whereby the referred company purchases a website package from Digital Force, you will receive an account credit equivalent of six months of our Bronze Support Package.
- Any residual balance will be billed as normal via direct debit.
- Digital Force will let you know once the referral has been successful and the credit to your account has been applied.
- The credit to your account has no official monetary value and can’t be exchanged, transferred, redeemed, replaced or refunded for cash.
- Credit can only be used towards support fees and will be automatically applied.
- Digital Force reserves the right to alter or cancel the Programme without notice.